Saturday, February 10, 2007

brianelectro



wayne atkins, "short circuit" at taxter & spengemann
hmmm?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


get out of my miiiinnndddd


aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!




uhhhhhh]
aaaahhh

++++++++++++++
++++++
++
+


guns bitches!!


link it up:
www.flickr.com/photos/brianelectro
www.myspace.com/brianelectro

buy dash snow's coke here

read the review here


DASH SNOW”S COKE

Hi my name is brianelectro. My boys and I broke into dash snow’s apartment and stole all his coke. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to own dash snow’s coke. And it’s a lot of fucking coke!!

think of the fun, think of the glamour!! With dash snow’s coke you can be a pretentious rich poseur who masquerades as a poor, wild hipster artist!! Be the envy of all your friends

WILLIAMSBURG!!

this is digital art


12 comments:

$960,000+ said...

Somehow I suspect, though I know otherwise, that's really you under there....That thing is brilliant....gives a whole other meaning to 'warped space'....

I like that the piece functions so well outside of it's specific environment but still conveys the sense of hybridized, post-apocalyptic digital space that your studio has basically become!! Giving a three-dimensional form to something that in a sense is unrepresentable in 3-D gives it a great sculptural quality and really breaks up the space anyway..sort or opening up a void, as if this other space erupted from some suture in our universe..and makes it super weird. The visual link between the grip pattern and the paintings is also perfect.

Post a gun painting too!!

Joao

brianelectro said...

one time my dad was like, "boy yous a dickhead!"
and i was like, "fuck you dude!"
then he was like, "nah! you like PHILIP K. DICKAHH!! right?"
"uh huh"
"then yousa dickhead boy!!"
then he took a hit from his joint:(

Mike Egan said...

you have manifested the rubber sheet geometry space/time visualization of high concept physics in the traditional model of cyber reality common to science fiction of the recent past.

brianelectro said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubbersheeting

brianelectro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
r.sullivan said...

rage inside the machine

brianelectro said...

oh no! you've discovered my plan!!!
time to take a trip to harrowdown hill.

Jason Bailer Losh said...

I've wanted to see you painted to match that background and not move. I'm just waiting for you to pop out whenever I walk by.

I think the guns offer the impression of volatility in a structured environment. While they are laid out in an almost blueprinted manner the intention of the object is more relevant than the current structure. When I see a house blueprint I think of construction of an object while a gun blueprint represents the empowerment over another. Just me maybe.

Peter Gregorio said...

Brian you are the Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test!!!

brianelectro said...

just trying to take the power back

brianelectro said...

yeah i just wish the test didn't fail

Unknown said...

ahhh...tests don't fail....